pureAir Clean and purify the air and surfaces. At the heart of GreenTech Environmental’s pureAir and other purification products is the concept of active air purification. Our active air purifiers propel powerful oxidizers out to the sources of contaminants and pollution in your space, continuously sanitizing the air and surfaces in your home to maintain a fresher, healthier environment for your entire family.
Benefits of the pureAir Family
- Cleans Air & Surfaces
- Remove Allergens from Your Breathing Space
- Nature’s Purification, Indoors
- East to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Kills Mold, Mildew, Bacteria & Viruses
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) – produces a purifying plasma which breaks down odors. Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), mold, bacteria and viruses through molecular dissociation, resulting in trace carbon dioxide and water vapor.
- Activated Oxygen – or Ozone (o3), is a naturally occurring oxidizer found everywhere outdoors, with higher levels after thunderstorms. It breaks down chemicals and microbials and is especially adept at eliminating offensive odors. pureAir products utilize scalable ozone generation, allowing the user to adjust output to create a natural, safe, level indoors.
- Ionization – creates a continuous high level of ions in the treated space, which cause particles in the air to become attracted to each other like magnets. As particles clump together, they are too heavy to remain suspended in the air and fall to the floor or are caught in filtration.
- Electrostatic Filtration – An advanced electrostatic filter is included with pureAir 3000 to help keep the purifier clean as well as filter out particles clumped together through ionization. Unlike expensive HEPA filters, the electrostatic filter is washable and can be used for the lifetime of the pureAir 3000.